Modbus/TCP Communication Coupler
- Support Modbus/TCP protocol which can be connected with Modbus/TCP master
- Dynamic configuration allows users to configure multiple inputs functions in one module
- Two RJ-45 ports with the same IP address for building daisy chains
- Flexible Modbus address mapping either automatically or manually
- Able to connect to APAX digital I/O modules (max. 768 points) or analog I/O modules (max.192 points)
- With 16 sets of onboard alarm which can be enabled by utility without any programming
The APAX-5070 is a high-density Modbus/TPC remote I/O solution that allows any PC, controller, or HMI device that supports Modbus/TCP protocol to easily and cost-effectively add remote I/O functionality to access data and perform read and write actions. By leveraging the Advantech APAX product line features such as, high density I/O, flexibility, scalability, and hot swap functionality, users can build remote I/O systems to fulfill PLC or control application needs.