Open Frame Type 32-ch Isolated Digital Output Slave Modules
- Communication baud rate, 2.5Mbps, 5Mbps, 10Mbps and 20Mbps are supported and switchable.
- Onboard screw terminal for direct wiring
- 2,500 VRMS Isolation voltage
- Suitable for DIN-rail mounting
- BoardID is switchable
- Easily visible LED indicators on board to do diagnosis.
The AMAX-1752, AMAX-1754 and AMAX-1756 are compact open frame designs for horizontal placement, on-board screw terminal for direct wiring and on-board easily-visible LED indicators are for system diagnosis. All the digital I/O slave modules could be connected and distributed by standard LAN cables thereby saving wiring costs and maintenance. Three models are introduced: 32-ch digital input (AMAX-1752), 32-ch digital output (AMAX-1754) and 16-ch digital input/output (AMAX-1756). According to maximum communication baud rate, 2048 I/O points can be scanned and updated within 1.04 ms.