SQFlash 710 M.2 2230 PCIe/NVMe SSD
- PCIe/NVMe PCIe Gen3 x2 SSD
- NGFF M.2 2230 (A+E Key)
- Compliant with PCIe Gen. III x2 interface and NVMe 1.2
- Support StrongECCTM (SECC) of ECC algorithm
- GPIO preserved for security function control
- GUI management tool & software API package
Advantech SQFlash 710 series M.2 2230 PCIe/NVMe SSD (Solid State Drive) delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology with PCIe Gen3 x2 interface, including being compliant with NGFF M.2 2230 (A E Key) form factor. The device offers a wide range of capacities up to 512GB and its performance can reach up to 1600 MB/s (for read) and 450 MB/s (for write) based on Toshiba BiCS3 3D NAND flash. The lower power consumption makes it an ideal storage choice for high performance demanding mobile devices.