4-ch, 16-bit Isolated Analog Output EtherCAT Remote I/O Module
- Suitable for EtherCAT networks
- 4-ch, 16-bit analog output channels with 2,500 VDC isolation
- Voltage or current output with multiple ranges
- Quick removable European type connector
- Supports EtherCAT Distributed Clock (DC) mode and SyncManager mode
- Two rotating switches for up to 256 slave IDs
The AMAX-4820 is an industrial EtherCAT slave module and equipped with the EtherCAT protocol. Its compact size and DIN rail mount kit install easily in a cabinet. Euro type pluggable terminal blocks help users to maintain and set up their system. All analog output channels are protected by a 2,500 VDC isolation circuit.