SQFlash SATA Slim 640, SATA Gen. 3 (6.0Gbps)
- MO-297 Half-Slim SATA Module
- Compliant with SATA III and SATA v 3.2 standard
- Supports LDPC of ECC correct
- Supports Fragment Writing Technology and Flush Manager
- Shock resistance, anti-vibration and low power consumption
- GUI management tool & software API package
Advantech SQFlash 640 series SATA Slim delivers all the advantages of Flash Disk technology with the Serial ATA III (6.0Gb) interface, fully compliant with standard SATA Slim form factor. SQF-SLM is based on the SATA Slim form factor which is generated by EDEC and could provide a wide range capacity from 32GB to up to 512GB for MLC which delivers the read / write performance up to 550MB/s and 490MB/s. The power consumption of SQF-SLM 640 is much lower than traditional hard drives, making it the best embedded solution for new platforms.