NXP ARM Cortex-A9 i.MX6 RTX2.0 Module
- Freescale ARM Cortex™-A9 i.MX6 Dual 1 GHz high performance processor
- Onboard DDR3 1 GB memory / 4GB flash
- Support wide range power input 5V~24V
- Supports OpenGL ES 2.0 and OpenVG™ 1.1 hardware accelerators
- Supports full HD 1080p video decode and HD 1080p video encode hardware engine
- Support 1 PCIe, 1 GBE, 1 USB2.0 , 1 USB OTG2.0 , 1 SATAII, 4 I 2 C , 1 I 2 S, 1 Camera in, 2 CANbus , 10 GPIO
- Optional thermal solution
ROM-3420 RTX2.0 module integrates NXP i.MX6 ARM Cortex-A9 Dual 1 GHz ultra low power SoC and I/O solution chips to be Linux solution-ready! NXP i.MX6 supports 2D, 3D graphics acceleration, full HD 1080P video decoding and HD 1080p video encoding hardware engine. Along with the 5V~24V wide range power input and wide temperature design for industrial applications, especially for robust solutions.
ROM-3420 RTX 2.0 module also supports Advantech evaluation carrier board ROM-DB3900 for easy integration and hardware design reference. The Linux and Android BSP, utility and reference codes are ready for application development and device integration.