TI Sitara. AM5728 Cortex -A15 1.5GHz
- TI Sitara AM5728, dual Arm® Cortex®-A15 1.5-GHz high-performance processors
- Onboard DDR3 memory 2 GB and eMMC Flash 8 GB
- Support 1 LVDS, 1 HDMI, 1 USB2.0 OTG, 4 USB2.0 HOST, 1 USB3.0,
2 UART, 1 CAN, 1 SATA, 2 I2C, 1 I2S, 2 PCIEx1,
- Operating temperature 0 ~ 60 °C / -40 ~ 85 °C
- Supports Linux and Android BSPs
ROM-7510 Qseven Module integrates ARM Cortex-A15 TI AM5728 high performance SoC and I/O solution chips to be Linux support ready. TI AM5728 is provided by dual-core ARM Cortex-A15 RISC CPUs with Neon™ extension, and two TI C66x VLIW loating-point DSP cores. The ARM allows developers to keep control functions separate from other algorithms programmed on the DSPs and coprocessors, thus reducing the complexity of the system software.
ROM-7510 has Advantech ROM-DB7502 Evaluation Carrier Board for easy integration and design reference; we also offer referenced schematics and layout checklists for carrier board development. Additionally, Linux BSP, test utilities, HW design utilities and reference codes are ready for application development and device integration.