CNC Machine Networking Solution
- Automatically generates CNC projects for WebAccess/SCADA software
- Supports CNC machine and I/O device monitoring
- Supports leading CNC network controllers
- Provides CNC machining status and PLC register monitoring
- Provides CNC availability queries and NC file transfer function
- Provides historical CNC alarm and operation queries
- Supports all features and full functions of WebAccess/SCADA software
Advantech WebAccess/CNC is a core software solution for networking CNC machines. Leveraging the 100% web-based architecture of the WebAccess/SCADA platform, WebAccess/CNC provides not only crucial CNC networking functions, but also the benefits of SCADA software for CNC machining. With the inclusion of I/O device monitoring capabilities, WebAccess/CNC enables CNC information management and status visualization.
Internet Explorer can be used to browse SCADA web pages and monitor/capture real-time CNC and production status data to improve efficiency and analyze device availability. Designed specifically for the machine tool market, WebAccess/CNC is integrated with numerous SCADA drivers and can support a wide range of CNC, I/O, and PLC devices to facilitate equipment data collection and industrial networking application development.