10/100Base-T, PoE Ethernet over VDSL2 (PoVDSL)
- IP30 Rated enclosure
- 30W for PoE+, per Ethernet port
- LED indicators for power, PoE, and other status
- Provides over current protection
- Extended operating temperature of -40 to +75°C
- Supports VDSL, Band plans 997 and 998 (symmetrical and asymmetrical) transmission per ITU-T G.993.2 standard
- Operates over existing CAT3 cabling or Coaxial (combo port)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
- Power over VDSL (PoV)
- Media and protocol converter 4x 10/100BaseT ports to VDSL
The EKI-1751PI-M & EKI-1751PI-R are Industrial Long Reach Power over Ethernet Extenders that utilize existing copper cabling infrastructure (twisted pair or coaxial cable) by extending Ethernet to up to 2000 meters over VDSL2.
Both EKI-1751PI-M & EKI-1751PI-R comply to IEEE 802.3af/at standards, ensuring interoperability with a variety
of compliant PD devices in the market. The EKI-1751PI-M & EKI-1751PI-R provide a unique PoE solution in the industry, offering flexibility and reliability.