SQFlash 710 M.2 2280 PCIe/NVMe SSD
- PCIe/NVMe PCIe Gen3 x2 SSD
- NGFF M.2 2280 (B+M Key)
- Compliant with PCIe Gen. III x2 interface and NVMe 1.2
- Support StrongECCTM (SECC) of ECC algorithm
- GPIO preserved for security function control
- GUI management tool & software API package
Advantech SQFlash 710 series M.2 2280 PCIe/NVMe SSD (Solid State Drive) delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology with PCIe Gen3 x2 interface, including being compliant with NGFF M.2 2280 (B M Key) form factor. The device offers a wide range of capacities up to 1024GB and its performance can reach up to 1600 MB/s (for read) and 1100 MB/s (for write) based on Toshiba BiCS3 3D NAND flash with the choice of 256MB/512MB/1GB DDR3L2. Moreover, the power consumption of SQFlash 710 series M.2 2280 is much lower than traditional hard drives, making it the best embedded solution for new platforms.