Quad Port Copper 10GBase-T Ethernet PCI Express Server Adapter with Intel® XL710-BM1
- 1 x Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710 and X557 PHY
- 4 x 10GbE copper ports
- PCIe gen. 3 x8 host interface
- Supports SR-IOV based virtualization
- Advanced virtualization and network overlay support
- Standard CAT6a cabling with four RJ45 connectors
- Low profile and half length form factors
Advantech’s PCIE-2231 is a low-profile quad port 10GbE Ethernet PCI Express server adapter based on the Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM1 and X557 PHY. By supporting a PCI Express Gen3 x8 host interface, this adapter provides sufficient bandwidth for line rate traffic on all four 10GbE ports. Improved support for virtualization, including VMDq, SR-IOV and VEB make the PCIE-2231 a perfect fit for virtualized environments and applications with network overlays. Packet filtering, load balancing and protocol offload capabilities further enhance efficiency by saving valuable processing time on the host.
PCIE-2231 is an ideal network interface solution for multi-tenant environments and Network Function Virtualization as well as networking applications such as WAN optimization and cyber security.