Single/Dual Port Fiber 100GbE PCIe Adapter with Mellanox® ConnectX-5 Ethernet Controller
- 1 x Mellanox® ConnectX-5 Ethernet Controller
- Single/Dual 100GbE QSFP28 port
- Supports 100GBASE-SR4 and 100GBASE-LR4 transceivers
- PCIe Gen3/Gen4 (16 lanes) host interface
- Support SR-IOV based virtualization
- Advanced virtualization and network overlay support
- Low profile and full height form factors
Advantech’s PCIE-2410/PCIE-2420 is a low-profile single/dual port 100GbE PCIe adapter based on the Mellanox® Ethernet Controller ConnectX-5 and supports both PCIe Gen3 and Gen 4. When connected to a host over a PCIe Gen4 x16 interface, the adapter provides sufficient bandwidth for line rate traffic on both 100GbE ports. Two QSFP28 ports can be configured to support a variety of optical transceivers such as 100GBASE-SR4 and100GBASE-LR4 optical modules as well as direct attach cables and active optical cables.
Improved support for virtualization, including SR-IOV, Guaranteed QoS for VMs and Open VSwitch offload make the PCIE-2410/PCIE-2420 a perfect fit for virtualized environments and applications with network overlays. Packet filtering, load balancing and protocol offload capabilities further enhance efficiency by saving valuable processing time on the host.
PCIE-2410/PCIE-2420 is an ideal network interface solution for multi-tenant environments and Network Function Virtualization as well as networking applications such as WAN optimization and Network security.