- Wide 24" screen with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Professional 2.3-megapixel color LCD monitor
- Pre-set DICOM, switchable to Gamma 2.2
- Supports USB hub function and AC power input
- Medical-grade device with IP54 rating
- PCAP touchscreen (optional)
Advantech’s PDC-W240 is a 24" medical display designed for use in critical hospital environments, such as operating rooms and intensive care units. Featuring a high contrast ratio, wide viewing angle, and gloved operation responsiveness, the IPS display monitor provides care providers with consistent, high quality images. The monitor is also equipped with a hotkey for switching between DICOM and Gamma calibration. The entire PDC-W240 unit is IP54 rated for water and dust resistance, and the true flat front panel design enables easy cleaning with alcohol cleaning agents.
Advantech’s PDC series products share the same design aesthetic as its POC series of medical computers. Thus, products from both series can be combined for visual integrity in specific environments. PDC medical monitors can be used as information display and retrieval devices or serve as control panels when integrated with other clinical equipment or mobile medical carts.