8GE PoE+4G SFP Managed Ethernet Switch, IEEE802.3af/at, 46~57VDC, -40~75℃
- All Gigabit connections support dual ring protection and non-blocking traffic
- X-Ring+: recovery time within 20ms for 250 node connections
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+ to supply 30W power
- IEEE 802.3af PoE to supply 15.4 power
- IEEE 802.3af/802.3at per port with system PoE power management
- Dual power input, dual image for system reliability
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 75° C
The EKI-9312P Gigabit managed PoE Ethernet switches come standard with 8 10/100/1000BaseT(X), 802.3af (PoE), and 802.3at (PoE ) compliant Ethernet ports, and 4 fiber optic Gigabit
Ethernet ports. The EKI-9312P PoE Ethernet switches provide up to 30 watts of power per PoE port for heavy-duty, industrial PoE devices, such as weather-proof IP surveillance cameras, high performance wireless access points, and rugged IP phones.
The EKI-9312P are equipped with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports and up to 4 fiber optic ports, making them ideal for upgrading an existing network to Gigabit speed or building a new, full Gigabit network. The X-Ring with RSTP, STP and MSTP support, increases system reliability and the availability of your network. The EKI-9312P are designed especially for bandwidth demanding applications, such as video and process monitoring, intelligent transportation systems, all of which benefit from a scalable backbone construction.