IE 100-155Mbps SFP with DDMI MM850 LC 2km (also known as 808-38101)
- Industrial standard small form-factor pluggable (SFP) package
- Wide specifications and fiber types available
- Provides digital diagnostics monitoring (DDM) functionality
- Comes with metal enclosure for EMI
- The Class 1 laser product complies with EN 60825-1
- Supports plug-n-play operation
Advantech's small form-factor pluggable (SFP) transceiver family is available with a variety types of copper SFP and fiber SFPs, SFP and XFP. This transceiver module is compliant with the small form-factor pluggable (SFP) multi-source agreement (MSA). They are versatile and widely used because of their hot-pluggable feature, and being easy for exchange for optical type and reach and field replaceability.
Lots of Advantech's SFPs provide robust industrial performance with extended operating temperature range. Meanwhile, through real-time monitoring, the DDM (digital diagnostic monitoring) functionality provides users critical information such as receive optical power, transmitted optical power, laser bias current, input voltage and temperature in the network. This approach is definitely a better fault isolation and error detection method.