Wi-Fi IoT Wireless Sensor Node with Built-in Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi reducing the wiring cost during big data acquisition
- Easily extend the existing network by adding APs, and share existing Ethernet software
- Configured by mobile devices directly without installing any software or
- Zero data loss using the log function with RTC time stamp
- Data can be automatically pushed to Dropbox or computer
- Supports RESTful web API in JSON format for IoT integration
Advantech’s new WISE-4220 series modules leverage Wi-Fi, to provide high-performance modularized wireless sensor nodes that can be easily integrated into existing networks. Aimed at industrial applications, WISE-4220 modules feature an internal sensor for collecting and logging environment data that can be wirelessly transmitted to a server or cloud applications using the MQTT protocol or RESTful web services. With high connectivity for diverse I/O, WISE-4220 modules can also be combined with other sensing solutions to enable simple and cost-effective real-time data monitoring.